Photographs. Anecdotes. And observations on Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Goth's Best Bass lines.

I'll have to admit, I'm a sucker for embarrassingly over-dramatic goth rock. I've always loved the creepy vibe, the attention to absurd post-punk leather attire, and wearing sunglasses at night. But put plain and simple, I'm a sucker for driving bass riffs...

Here are six of my top pics that, for me, epitomize what I love about this ridiculous sub-culture. Close your eyes, give em a listen, and enjoy.


-M.C.



The Sisters of Mercy: Marian.



The Cure: The Figurehead.




Christian Death: Church of No Return.




Fields of the Nephilim: Love Under Will.




Dead Can Dance: The Trial.




Souxsie and the Banshees: Arabian Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment